DKC1 - Aquatic Ambience DKC1 - Aquatic Ambience

This is amazing. You really are giving a good tribute to David Wise's favorite composition. Also, have you ever considered doing an arrangement of Fear Factory? You could do such a great version of it, i know!

DKC2 - Haunted Chase DKC2 - Haunted Chase

This arrangement made me like the actual song more than what i already do, which is weird because i don't like it as much as the other songs in the soundtrack of the game. So, keep up the awesome job!

DKC2 - The Disco Train DKC2 - The Disco Train

Here's the thing i love about you. Everything you do is 100% true to the original, all you do is update the sound of it, making it a lot more modern. Usually this is the kind of stuff that i like as far as arrangements or remixes go, and i have to say that you may be the best! Keep doing what you do!

Worst Apocalypse Ever Worst Apocalypse Ever

Awesome!

Somebody really needs to do an animation out of this!

A Forest Interlude A Forest Interlude

Beautiful...

In fact, it's the best version of this song that i've ever heard!

It would be awesome if you do a version of Hot Head Bop, that's one of my favourite songs of the game.

PS: After i heard this, i played DKC2 jost to get to Gloomy Gulch to hear this song.

MMX: Flame Mammoth MMX: Flame Mammoth

Awesome!

Amazing! One of my favourite songs of my childhood, and remixed!

Really, i think this is the best remix of this song that i heard in my life! Congratulations!

I Think I'm Boss Enough I Think I'm Boss Enough

Good!

This is really good for being your first submission to the audio portal, congratulations!

It's very fitting, but, for me, it was repetitive, that's why i'm giving you an 8/10 and 4/5, but still...

Good job!

Metadata responds:

Heh, yeah, I know it's pretty repetitive... I might revise and remake it sooner or later, but for now I'm just gonna experiment with the program more. Thanks though!

8-bit Gypsy 8-bit Gypsy

Very fitting!

This is awesome! It sounds like something that would play in a haunted mansion or something like that.

Good job on this one!

Akaliko responds:

Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

Dead pixel song Dead pixel song

I wish i was like you!

No, seriously, this rocks! I swear i spend the whole day singin' this!

Too bad i'm not too good at this, maybe you are my inspiration, because when i heard you broke my heart into 8bits i made my account and start making music, crappy music, but still, i wanna get better.

Graveyard (8-bit) Graveyard (8-bit)

Awesome!

I thought it will be something slow and dark, like in the beggining, i didn't expect something as awesome as this!

Also, reminds me of Ghosts n' Goblins, i dunno why...